Jlo 10 Day No Sugar/No Carb Diet
Jlo did it.......
Today I'm gonna try Jlo and A Rod's 10 day No Sugar, No Carb challenge. This challenge, inspired by them and gracing the Internet lately, is a way to reset the body after consuming processed and sugary food.
Im sure it's not gonna be a walk in the park, but Jlo looked amazing in all her photo's she took post diet and it made me want to jump on the trend. While the challenge consists of eating limited carb's and no sugar, Lopez took it a step further and cut out some fruit's, condiments with added sugar, alcohol and dairy. Let's do this together and look shredded for the summer of 2019.
Print this and put it on your fridge to remind you what not to eat.
Foods to eat on a no sugar, no carb challenge:
- Non-starchy vegetables (including kale, spinach, celery, broccoli, lettuce, cucumbers, cauliflower, bell peppers, and zucchini)
- Unsweetened teas and seltzers
- Spices and seasonings
- Nuts and sugar-free nut butter (peanut butter, almond butter, and soy butter) and seeds
- Meat and poultry (beef, pork, chicken, and turkey)
- Olive oil
- Blueberries, blackberries, and strawberries
Foods to avoid while doing the challenge:
- Starchy vegetables—this includes potatoes, beets, sweet potatoes, parsnips, and winter squash
- Baked goods—bread, crackers, cakes, cookies, etc.
- Most fruits
- Grains (such as wheat, corn, and rice), beans (such as black, kidney, and pinto), and legumes (such as chickpeas and lentils)
- Condiments with sugar, such as ketchup, barbecue sauce, and teriyaki sauce
- Sweeteners (even artificial sweeteners)