When's it Time to Dump a Cheap Guy?
"When is it time to dump a cheap guy?"
He is amazing in so many ways but when it comes to money, I'm the one that wears the pants. Often times, I find myself asking "Should I break-up with him?" We haven't done much lately other than hanging out at his place and eating his moms provided food.
I know it's not all about the money and that there's more important things to consider such as his characteristics:
- good in bed 😊😄😆
- smells good
- great physique "eye candy" 😉
- 60k followers on IG
- family oriented
- loves kids and dogs
- sounds perfect, right?
He puts in the effort giving hints that he wants to go out for dinner and a movie on a Tuesday night. So you quickly get ready, make reservations and have a good time until the cheque arrives....Sitting there in silence that quickly turns into awkward silence...Looking at the cheque thinking, "Here we go again...!" It's so frustrating to deal with a man who is legit cheap. But before you decide to leave him you ask "Siri, where can I bury a dead body?"
- You can't pay bills with hugs and kisses.
- Are his good qualities enough to keep you interested?
- Can he provide for you and your future family?
- Does he have a good credit score?
- Did he put in any effort to buy even just a little something for you?
- Is he motivated and goal oriented?
- Is he willing to change?
- Does he get along with your family and friends?
- Does he have a job?
- Is he worth it?